using image gallery with explorer 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using image gallery with explorer 9

Is anyone else having problems with their template when using Explorer9 browser? My zoom gets stuck on first image I click on but works on the next. Also, when viewing the image gallery for a product, the first one shows up fine but then when you go to the next product and click on the image gallery it shows the first item pictures again! I sent a ticket to support and their reply was "our templates are not all up to date to use with explorer 9. Use Firefox!" Well, hello, I can't control what browser my customer uses nor do I think it is acceptable for the templates to not work correctly on Explorer 9. I even tried a new "4" template and it doesn't change. The templates do work on Firefox but over 50% of users and new computers have Explorer9. Any thoughts??
    Marsha,

3dzoom & image gallery not working with Explorer9 browser

Isn't anyone else experiencing problems with the image 3dzoom and image gallery not working properly when using Explorer 9 browser? I have contact support & submitted a ticket and support says "I do see the issue you are referring to. Although it is likely a browser in-compatiblity issue with IE9 specifically, I will forward this ticket to our Level 2 Support Dept to determine what, if anything, could be done to correct this issue. We're still looking into this issue for you and will respond once more information is available" My second ticket was submitted 9/17. No progress from 3dcart yet.

I am using a 3dcart template. My question is, why isn't 3dcart templates compatible with Internet Explorer 9 browser? Explorer is still the most widely used browser.
    Marsha,

Comment

I'm have the same issue but not with all my pages. Here is a link to one that "hangs".

AxeGlove For Fender Guitars

Patrick
      AxeShield, AxeSak, AxeGlove and AxeCap are Made in America Musical Instrument Protection Accessories.

www.AxeGlove.com

Comment

Originally posted by LightWing View Post
        I'm have the same issue but not with all my pages. Here is a link to one that "hangs".

AxeGlove For Fender Guitars

Patrick
        Patrick,

Support finally fixed mine. Submit a ticket. Support said they were aware of the issue and they are going to fix it for all stores in the next release. Good luck.
        Marsha,

Comment

If you have the "Recent History" active, that has been the culprit in the past

Comment

Working...
          X