Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site

Hello Everybody,

I would appreciate any feedback you could give on my new store. I have another store on prostores that I had professionally designed. This one I did myself and might pay for a designers help.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Welcome to Industrial Tool Crib - Best in Class Products, Supplied at the Lowest Prices...
    Chris
    Industrial Toolcrib
    www.industrial-toolcrib.com

it's nice and simple which i like.

not much else to say though.

Comment

Might want to remove the advertising for 3dcart in your footer, unless you don't mind it being there?

Comment

Quick Commentary

Good start. A few ideas:
        1. You might consider changing the blue background to an industrial texture in gray/silver. Make it look like the metal in tractor trailer steps?
        2. If so, then change your store name to match the "cherry red" in your topnav.
        3. If so, then change your slogan to black/#000;
        4. Consider switching product detail template to "2" in the listing Advanced settings tab.
        5. The images in the Top Sellers section look "lost". You might consider a box model style with a white background and better padding for the entire area.
        6. Some of your thumbnails are too big. EX: Grinding Wheels - Norton Charger Plus Thumbs should not exceed 150px on their longest side.

Comment

Working...
        X