Right Banner on Site Content Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Banner on Site Content Pages

Is there any way to turn off the right banner on the pages that I've created in Site Content?

Settings>Design>Titles and Content Unless I've missed it somewhere I've only been able to find it under the Titles and Content area

Comment

Originally posted by Toobusy View Post
      Settings>Design>Titles and Content Unless I've missed it somewhere I've only been able to find it under the Titles and Content area
      That's for the standard pages.

For user created pages that are created to display on the frame.html, I haven't been able to disable the left or right panels.
      Elegant Weddings +
      www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
      www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

That's what I thought, but thought I'd ask. Hey 3d--could this be a possibility in the next update?

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
          That's for the standard pages.

For user created pages that are created to display on the frame.html, I haven't been able to disable the left or right panels.
          For user created pages you'll need to remove it from the frame.html page.

Basically you just copy the standard frame page to your local system, make changes, and then upload it to the same location as the frame_1.html.

Once you've done that you select the modified page in the Site Content page editor and change the Frame Template to the new page.

Comment

Working...
          X