Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need HELP!!: Thumbnail.asp removal?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need HELP!!: Thumbnail.asp removal?!?!

Can anyone PLEASE help me. I want to show animated gifs for my product pictures but the thumbnail.asp command stops the animation and essentially takes a still photo of my picture and resizes for the site. I was told by tech support that I have to remove the thumbnail.asp command from listing_0.html but that he isn't authorized to tell me exactly how to do it or what to replace it with to get it to work. Can somebody familiar with this issue please help me?!? I'll submit $20 the paypal of anyone who helps me fix this issue!!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by CoolFlashingShirts View Post
    Can anyone PLEASE help me. I want to show animated gifs for my product pictures but the thumbnail.asp command stops the animation and essentially takes a still photo of my picture and resizes for the site. I was told by tech support that I have to remove the thumbnail.asp command from listing_0.html but that he isn't authorized to tell me exactly how to do it or what to replace it with to get it to work. Can somebody familiar with this issue please help me?!? I'll submit $20 the paypal of anyone who helps me fix this issue!!! Thanks!!
    No thanks for the money but, glad to help. Hope my solution worked
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

if you remove the thumbnail.asp it won't resize anything... not hard to remove it though

Comment

Working...
      X