quick cart pop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick cart pop up

Does anyone know how to edit the quick cart overlay window? I would like to round the corners of the white body area. It looks like it is an iframe with the file residing somewhere other than my site, is that correct?

Originally posted by ajessey View Post
    Does anyone know how to edit the quick cart overlay window? I would like to round the corners of the white body area. It looks like it is an iframe with the file residing somewhere other than my site, is that correct?

Did you try the quick_view.html I believe this is the file for the quick_cart/view.

Also, you may want to check the quicksearch.css and jquery.quicksearch.js via ftp
    Elegant Weddings +
    www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
    www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

thanks

The quick cart is different from the quick view file. Yes I did look at the code on the back end and found an iframe reference. I could not find the graphic file used on the back end to edit. I dont know if it is possible to edit the graphic element for the dhtml overlay. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

IE9 issue

I have discovered that the pop up window shows as a square only on IE9, not any other browser. This is simply a Microsoft issue.

Comment

Working...
        X