category page sorting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• category page sorting

Does anyone know how to customize the drop down sort menu? I only want to use: sort by price low to high, price high to low, name, and newest.

https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=185

3DC has a pretty comprehensive knowledge base, tutorial, training area that will answer most of the basic questions. I know they've helped me out of a few binds I created for myself

Comment

category sorting

Thank you for your response and for the support document. However, this is not what I am trying to accomplish. I simply want to remove the sort options of Average Review, Review Count, Free Shipping, and On Sale from the drop down menu at the category level. Any suggestions?

Comment

If you havent fixed this yet try going to Setting>Design>Edit "Order By". And uncheck the options you do not want to be visible.
        Have a magical day,
        Jennifer
        www.yourwdwstore.com

Comment

Help!

I need to fix this issue too and there does not seem to be away to do this.

Comment

Found the answer without help, thanks any way.

Under SETTINGS>GENERAL>STORE SETTINGS

look for Hide "Order By" then click on settings and remove check boxes there.

I don't understand why 3dcart feels the need to move these things around and make it hard to find them all the time!

Comment

Working...
            X