need some help with a custom template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help with a custom template

Spores from a variety of mushrooms. Spore Syringe, Spore Prints, and Edible Cultures.

I made this template and have not had any issues until recently when I had to switch from multi page checkout to the single page checkout.

I am having a problem with the content during the checkout process. Its pushing the template out of order and stretching it horizontally beyond its limits.

The problem is that the single page checkout has all the content on the single page and the billing and shipping address inputs are beside each other. This is wider than I have allowed in my template. I know its a flaw but I need to work around it until I can design a new template.

I need the billing and shipping inputs to be on top of each other instead of side by side, so there is more room and the template will not be stretched.

Here is the code for the single page checkout template. ( right click and save the txt file )

http://spores101.com/single_page_checkout.txt

If anyone can help me get this customized so the content is not pushing my template apart I woiuld be willing to make it financially rewarding for them.

Please and thanks in advance!

you can try this:
    revised checkout

You will have to test it pretty thoroughly.

Also you could ditch the right bar stuff in checkout. Not sure how you have it in there. I haven't looked yet
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

its working better but still not perfect

That did help very much. The template is not pushed as far apart now but it is still being seperated.

I can't tell now if its the content at the top were the order items are displayed or if its near the bottom for the shipping methods and order total.

I tried messing with it myself some more and it only gets worse.

Comment

here is one with all of the elements in line
        revised checkout 2

This will probably be your best bet. The bottom elements like the totals and the shipping were still sitting side by side. So this one is just straight down
        TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

that worked great

I couldn't ask for anything else !!

now I can tweak the css a bit more and get it looking pro.

this is exactly what I needed help with , THANK YOU!!!!

Is there I way I can send a donation or something to thank for your efforts?

Comment

Happy I could help! PM sent
            TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X