Online Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Catalog

I want to create an online catalog that can be downloaded. Can anyone recommend a good software program for this? I tried Word and it looks horrible. Cant find a decent PDF template for Acrobat Pro.

Do you mean like some sore of flash gallery/lookbook they can view online and optionally download? Or just a good looking catalog they can download via a link or your site? Lookbooks you can create online almost anywhere (wix.com, slide.com, flicker, etc.) and just embed them in your site. However, they can't be downloaded as a lookbook... they'll be downloaded as individual pictures.

Catalogs you can just get a template somewhere (which is what it sounds like you're trying to do) and put your own pictures in. And there aren't many good ones. But if you have photoshop, that would probably be the easiest route. You can make a catalog and then save it in whatever format you wish afterwards (such as pdf) for customers to view and download later. If you'd need more help, I'd be more than happy to design a custom one for you for a small fee.

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    I want to create an online catalog that can be downloaded. Can anyone recommend a good software program for this? I tried Word and it looks horrible. Cant find a decent PDF template for Acrobat Pro.

Comment

Not sure what your budget is, or how advanced you want to get, but we've used Zmags - Rich Media Campaigns, Digital Catalog Software | Zmags in the past with other clients. They do a beautiful job.

Comment

In addition to photoshop, you can make pages in Microsoft Publisher. For a flip catalog look at UniFlip | PDF to Flash/HTML5 | Create and Publish Flip Page magazine, catalog.

See an example of these on my website Look Book Catalogs | Bridal Jewelry | Sterling Silver Jewelry | Pandora Style Charms | Lauren Mac. I did not make the catalog pages personally. They are supplied by one of my vendors.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.
        Marsha,

Comment

Working...
        X