Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do i edit thank you page message after order is complete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do i edit thank you page message after order is complete?

Im think im having a not so senior senior moment, im stumped after a person successfully finishes their order they are taken to a page checkout_thankyou.asp i cannot seem to find where to edit that can someone help?
    thanks
    kevin

The template file is called checkout-step4.html.
    There may also be a thank you message you can edit in the backend website, but I do not know for sure.

Comment

Not sure here but maybe this is what you're looking for. Settings, design, store language, under checkout4, "step" it just says thank you?? Is this what you're looking for

Comment

no
        thats not it but thanks

im trying to edit the page that shows what they ordered once theyve hit submit and the order went through there is a thank_you.asp page and i need to edit some text on there to change my money order address i added an address there so there has to be a way to change it i just cant remember where to look i may have to submit a ticket.

also im using 1 pg checkout.

Comment

If found it, it was in the offline payment methods section for money orders. duh im getting old.

Comment

I must be "getting old" too, I had the same situation last night. Could not remember where to change the message at the top section of the Thank You page!!! It was late and I gave up. Then I read this thread. Problem solved - all is well now! This is why I love an active forum. Thanks to you hanzoswords.

Comment

Time to add some omega 3 to my diet (fish oil) or was that brocoli for memory??

Comment

Ginko? I can't remember LOL

Comment

Working...
                X