Waiting List button on Quick View page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting List button on Quick View page

When an item is out of stock, the add to cart button on the item page turns into the waiting list button however, this does not happen on the quick view page or the category page. An out of stock item will still show the add to cart button.

Is there anyway to change this so an out of stock item will not show the add to cart button?

I want people to be able to get on the waiting list as easy as possible, which would be the category or quick view page.

What would be ideal is a check box on out of stock items on the category page and clicking on "waiting list" button would add all checked items to their list.

Edit to add, I'd even pay someone if they could create the code for the above mentioned idea for me...

I would also like to know how to do this, any help would be appreciated!
    http://www.epicmoviecostumes.com

Comment

rburton34 - I sent you an email regarding this issue.
      TheCartDesigner.com
      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Anyone figured out how to remove the add to cart button on the category level and quick view, when an item is out of stock and waiting list enabled?

Comment

Bump. Looking for a solution to this also.

Comment

BUMP

I just put in a feature request for this. It's annoying.

Comment

Yes we too would also love the waiting list button!!

Comment

3dcart's developers are looking into this, and I will circle back soon with more information when it becomes available.
                In the meantime, if you need anything, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-828-6650.
                Thanks,
                Bryan Shaw
                Community Manager at 3dcart
                [email protected]

Comment

If anyone has a solution to this, please get in touch! I'm about to abandon 3dcart after over two years of waiting for fundamental and critical changes that never happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X