copyright infringement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copyright infringement

Whoever designs this website on here: Team Jersey - Discount Team Uniforms, Sports jerseys, Custom Made Team Uniforms - Athletic Team jerseys is stealing my original artwork, and I don't appreciate it. We have contacted them multiple times, and now unfortunately we have to take further action. Who does that?? Steal other's art, do your own work!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Not only did they steal our artwork, but they copied our Addthis code with our username, now their website is showing up in our reports!!!! Idiots!~
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Geez! this is a fellow 3DCart user, SHAME!. Try contacting 3DCart and see if they can help in any way.
      Elegant Weddings +
      www.elegantweddingsplus.ca
      www.elegantweddingsplus.com

Comment

Yes, it is. I am more than willing to assist if anyone has questions, and have done so often in the past. This is unacceptable.
        (¯`v´¯)
        `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
        (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
        * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
        www.Trailer-Wheels.com
        www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Yes, I know you are a regular contributor to this forum. We all try to help each other out, but stealing is unacceptable.

Their BBB accredited logo is not click-able as well, perhaps contact BBB.
          Take screen shots on their site of your artwork and any evidence.
          You can get their address on the Canadian Site in case if you are looking for the street address to send legal documents.
          Elegant Weddings +

Comment

I noticed that as well. Called the 800 number and got the mailing address. We have this happen often, but this is a first fellow 3d cart owner that we've had this happen with. :/ No morals
            (¯`v´¯)
            `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
            (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
            * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
            www.Trailer-Wheels.com
            www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

I went to the Canadian site and clicked on the auth.net seal, and it says it's not valid...hmmm
              (¯`v´¯)
              `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
              (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
              * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
              www.Trailer-Wheels.com
              www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Wow, I wouldn't be so calm as you are. I'd be on his Facebook page posting about his infringement over there and see if you get his attention...wow, obviously a case of more balls than brains here

Comment

As most ISPs will typically suspend accounts with blatant copyright or trademark infringement, I would provide proof to 3DC. I would also advise getting a program like SiteSucker to download their entire site as it stands today with the copied designs. You will then have proof to bring to your attorney.

Comment

Do a take down notice and send it to 3dCart

Comment

Google Take Down Link

Report spam, paid links, malware, and other problems to Google - Webmaster Tools Help

I have a similar issue. Follow the link. Do a take down request. Google can ban the site.

Comment

What are the copied images? They sell sports wear and you sell auto parts.

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
                          What are the copied images? They sell sports wear and you sell auto parts.
                          I noticed the 5% off today image right off the bat, i am sure there are others that we are not familiar with but the owner does
                          Elegant Weddings +

Comment

Originally posted by ElegantWeddings View Post
                            I noticed the 5% off today image right off the bat, i am sure there are others that we are not familiar with but the owner does
                            I did see they took the "get more details" button and changed it a bit. Its frustrating. I have a competitor who steals my item descriptions and other text from my site and changes it slightly. Matter of fact they took an image off my site last night of a new item.

Comment

Dupe content

If you make a verifiable formal complaint to 3-Dcart, they are required to shut down their site until the issue is resolved

Comment

Working...
                              X