New Website Design take a look!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Design take a look!!

Here is my finished website design. I had my oscommerce template converted to work with 3dcart. It took 3 days mainly to get it done but I am happy with the results. www.divinechic.com

If anyone would like the information for the person who did this for me please contact me at [email protected] He is really fast and very easy to work with as well. His price is super reasonable as well. The hard part is done finally!

Hi Monique,

Welcome! Your website looks great! Three days sounds very fast in getting your store converted...congratulations are in order : )

We are still pretty new to 3dcart, but have been very happy with our decision to switch from another provider. I hope that all goes well with your new 3dcart store. Best wishes to you!

Comment

I like it except the italic script on the home page get to be hard to read after a while.

Comment

Thanks for your comments, after looking at the italics on the home page I will be changing it to a clearer font. I didn't realize it until you brought it to my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ScribeTime View Post
          Hi Monique,

Welcome! Your website looks great! Three days sounds very fast in getting your store converted...congratulations are in order : )

We are still pretty new to 3dcart, but have been very happy with our decision to switch from another provider. I hope that all goes well with your new 3dcart store. Best wishes to you!
          Yes I do like 3d Carts service and Iam pretty happy with everything. I have only been with 3dCart for about 4 months now so I am still learning how to do things on the site. It will come!

http://www.divinechic.com

Comment

Typo on main page:

"match. The designers you want for a much better price!. DivineChic.om caters to"

Comment

Thank you, I will fix that right away.

Comment

Working...
              X