Who designs 3dCart Templates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who designs 3dCart Templates?

I am considering hiring someone to redesign one (maybe two) of my 3dCart sites.

Does anyone have any recommendations for designers?

Originally posted by superdetail View Post
    I am considering hiring someone to redesign one (maybe two) of my 3dCart sites.

Does anyone have any recommendations for designers?
    I saw a guy who has a site with custom templates on here I think it was 3dcart Designs | 3dcart Templates | 3dcart Ecommerce Designs | Frame Templates

I designed all of ours as well, but it's with their oldschool tables templates. The above guy has some really nice css style. If you need any kind of graphics related work you can pm me. :)

Good luck!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Ill have to second 3dcartdesigns. as a web developer/designer I think he does a great job.
      I know their is a girl somewhere in here that also does custom templates for a vary good price but youll have to search for her.
      I did a quick forum search and found this person as well molder101.

good luck.
      - Peace
      www.ifilters.net

Comment

Veronica Jeans does it. She did my store....it actually started as the yoga premium template and she ripped it apart and made it look like I wanted and added sliders and all kinds of stuff.

Her email is [email protected]

And yes, she is reasonably priced.
        ~Chrisy
        earthegy

15% discount on all items in my shop for 3Dcart users with coupon code 3DCART

Comment

Working...
        X