Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website - criticism welcome!

Hi guys,

Here is my website Welcome to Sparkly Nails - Helping you create stunning nails Just moved over to 3d cart. Still need to work on the press and gallery page but apart from those then any feedback would be welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Ali x

Looks great to me. Layout is nice, colors fit the industry. My daughter already wants to buy lol.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Welcome to 3dCart.

Your site looks good. Here are a few pointers to consider.
      You might want to set a min-height to your feature product items so the boxes are aligned.
      The View Basket button needs some top spacing to push it down a little.
      You might also want to consider making your phone and email more viewable, I didnt see it when looking at your website for the first 2 minutes lol.
      Linking your Featured In and your Awards to a press release or website will help make your site more trusting.
      Your secure badges at the bottom are not linked to Visa or any security web scanner service provider, as a shopper if I cant click on them to verify your site security I wont shop at the site.
      Your side menu links flicker when I hover, this is part of the text decoration but I thought that something was wrong with the links. If you want to fix this remove the "blink" in your css A.cat:hover {color: #612680; text-decoration: blink;}

Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps
      good luck hope you make a ton $$$$
      - Peace
      www.ifilters.net

Comment

thanks guys! I didn't even know about some of the things you mentioned 'user001' so that was really helpful.

Yes hopefully I'll be a millionaire soon! ;-)

Cheers,

Ali x

Comment

Working...
        X