Tabs on Style 2 Listing Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs on Style 2 Listing Page

I noticed when I changed the listing template to Style 4 it creates tabs along the top of the description area where fields 6 -field 9 will appear if filled in.

Is it possible to get these tabs to appear when using listing template 2??

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    I noticed when I changed the listing template to Style 4 it creates tabs along the top of the description area where fields 6 -field 9 will appear if filled in.

Is it possible to get these tabs to appear when using listing template 2??

Sure, as is the case with a lot of the questions you ask, it is simply a matter of being comfortable with HTML. You just find the section of the code that controls the tabs in listing_3.html and put it in the appropriate place in listing_1.html, or whichever file you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
      Sure, as is the case with a lot of the questions you ask, it is simply a matter of being comfortable with HTML. You just find the section of the code that controls the tabs in listing_3.html and put it in the appropriate place in listing_1.html, or whichever file you are using.
      I dont know anything about coding/html. I looked at the other template and it appears the tabs code is scattered all throughout the template. Wasnt about to try it and was hoping there was perhaps a simple setting somewhere.

I saw another 3D store using the same template I have but they have the tabs so was just wondering.

Comment

Virtually any kind of customization of your 3Dcart store requires HTML and/or CSS knowledge. Other wise you are just left with a cookie-cutter template, which is fine for some situations, but whenever you want to change how it looks/behaves there usually is not just some setting to do it, it requires changing the template files.

I'd recommend doing the "Web Fundamentals" guided course at Learn to code | Codecademy

Comment

Wow I LIKE that site, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X