Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit/Show Part of CATEGORY_BREADCRUMBS

Hello All,
    I would like to show part of the Category Breadcrums, as in in screenshot marked in red box.
    i do not want to remove the Category Breadcrums i would have a list for the Last category where the item is or in the last 2 categorys where the item is.

as i have the items in multiple categories (printer models) it looks too much messy and confusing. below is the website link and codes.

Theme: v3208

Code:
    <!--START: BREADCRUMBS-->
        <tr>
          <td align="center" colspan="2"><table width="100%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
              <tr>
                <td class="titles">[product_Header-breadcrumbs]</td>
              </tr>
              <tr>
                <td colspan="2" class="item" height="1%"><!--START: CATEGORY_BREADCRUMBS--> 
                  [CATEGORY_BREADCRUMBS]              
                  <!--END: CATEGORY_BREADCRUMBS--> 
                  </td>
              </tr>
            </table></td>
        </tr>
        <!--END: BREADCRUMBS-->
    Showing:
    Home > Toner and Ink Cartridges > HP / Hewlett Packard Cartridges > HP Laserjet Printers > HP Color Laserjet Printers > Color Laserjet CM Series > Color Laserjet CM2320NF

Would like to show
    Color Laserjet CM Series > Color Laserjet CM2320NF
    OR
    Color Laserjet CM2320NF

Looking forward for the reply and thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TopTonerWorld; 08-02-2013, 09:22 AM.

pretty sure its an all or nothing thing with the [category_fullline] tag. however, this can be done with some javascript. I could do that for you if you aren't familiar with javascript.

Comment

Originally posted by jleclair View Post
      pretty sure its an all or nothing thing with the [category_fullline] tag. however, this can be done with some javascript. I could do that for you if you aren't familiar with javascript.

[CATEGORY_FULLLINE] is okey it only shows 1 category at the top
      but [CATEGORY_BREADCRUMBS] shows all the category where the item is.

i dont want to change the fulline its okey. i would like to change the breadcrumbs to show the default (last) categorys, because some items will in 40 or even more category and i dont want to show the full path only the last category (which will the printer model).

i'm not familiar with javascript :( i wish i was, if you can do that for me or guide me how i can do this i would be very grateful.
      Last edited by TopTonerWorld; 08-27-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X