HELP please...Page Jump???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP please...Page Jump???

Want re-design my FAQ content page to include a list of numbered questions at the top, so that when someone clicks on a particular question (link) it jumps directly to the text answering that question further down on the same page. Can anyone help me out with step-by-step instructions on how to make this happen? Had a look through the Knowledge Base and can't seem to find anything about this.

Much appreciated!
    lgbotanicals
    Lotus Garden Botanicals

Links : Link Within a Page - HTML Tutorial

Comment

That's a great link cbsteven, very helpful, thanks! Appears this will take a bit of doing to set up a whole FAQ page...there's no option to create anchor text directly in 3dcart content pages using WYSIWYG? This is something that must be done in HTML mode only?
      lgbotanicals
      Lotus Garden Botanicals

Comment

I notice that the WYSIWYG editor has an option for "Bookmarks" when you use the link creation tool. That might be the way to do what you want, but I couldn't immediately figure it out.

Comment

Odd...the pdf help file that is supposed to explain how to use all WYSIWYG options skips giving an explanation for bookmarks (how to use it, what it does, etc). Only shows how to insert a hyperlink to either an external location or to an internal page.
          lgbotanicals
          Lotus Garden Botanicals

Comment

Working...
          X