Upgrade to V6 - review stars not showing for some products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to V6 - review stars not showing for some products

Our store has just been upgraded to V6 and the stars (or rather the graphic I have set for 0 Stars) for products without reviews is not displaying on my category pages, home page, search page, and manufacturer page. It is displaying like it should on the product page.
    Category Page: AR15 M4 M16 Tactical Rifle Buttstocks | Magpul - Troy
    Product Page: DPMS Firearms 19-Round Mags | R-25 Magazine | 308 7.62mm NATO

What has changed in the code between V5.4 and V6 that needs to be updated in my template that would cause this issue? I have looked through this guide -https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/581/0/version-6-template-specific-changes#template-changes-reviews and there was no reference to the issue I am seeing for the pages mentioned above. Only the product page. If anyone else has figured this out or experienced this problem on their own store please chime in!

Thanks!

Same here. But we're in the middle of a redesign, so I haven't worried about it too much.

Comment

We have the same issue and looking through the 3dcart Client websites, it looks like the ones that display ratings on category pages do not show any that have no rating as well. It must be a change that is on the script side that we can't modify, since the entire Rating section is hidden if there is no rating for a product.

Looks like we'll have to submit a ticket!

Comment

Working...
      X