Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know where I navigate to to alter how the product options display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know where I navigate to to alter how the product options display?

Hi there,

I want my set of options to show horizontally so I set up a table...but now I get the same option choice on each row - instead I want a new choice in each horizontal box (not the same choice repeated across the board)

I have attached a pic of what I want to do.

Do you know where I navigate to to alter how the product options display?

Please see my product here: https://bikejerseystore.3dcartstores...ersey_p_8.html

It's where the sizes repeat horizontally.
    The new size starts on the next row instead of in the adjacent box.

Thank you in advance!!

Here is the code I have in the listing_0.html template
    <!--START: qty-format-->

<table width="652" border="1">
    <tr>
    <td width="72" align="center" class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</td>
    <td width="72"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    [oprice]</span></td>
    [oprice]</span></td>
    <td width="136"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    <td width="40"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    <td width="44"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    <td width="47"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    <td width="39"><span class="item"><strong>[value]</strong><br />
    [oprice]</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" class="item"><input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]10" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" /></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]11" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />

</td>
    <td> <span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]12" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td> <span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]13" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]14" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]15" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]16" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]17" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    <td><span class="item">
    <input type="text" size="3" name="text[oname]18" value="[option_value]" class="txtBoxStyle" />
    </span></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <!--END: qty-format-->
    Attached Files

Sorry to say we never got this to work. If you find a solution, please pm me and let me know how you did it. We worked for weeks trying everything we could think of.

Our final work around - and it isn't pretty datawise - was to create a product for every option and then put them in a category together and pull them in from there.

Here is the page if you want to see it: Complete Fragrance Oil List - Cierra Candles

We were told by support there was no way to do this, but we did make it work. Unfortunately, it also made issues with inventory, quick books, etc. but the customer comes first.

It seems like it would be such a simple thing to do, but it isn't.

On the bright side, since the promo manager can't do promos on a sku level, this also gave us the opportunity to put a single size on sale.

Hope this helps you out. I really wish there was a better way to do it. Every cart we've moved from could, for some reason, this one can't and since it has always been on our site, I had no choice but to brute force it.

Comment

Working...
    X