Quantity Discount Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantity Discount Table

Is is possible to hard code some text into the quantity discount table to replace the discounted price? Currently, the first line of the table displays the quantity range, i.e., 4 - 9, 10 - 19, etc. The second line displays the calculated discounted price based on the values entered, i.e., 5%, 10%, etc. What I want to do is have the second line display 5%, 10%, etc.

Desired table:

Quantity Pricing

4 - 9 10 - 19 20 - 29 30+
    5% 10% 15% 20%

The reason I want to do this is because I'm re-vamping my product listings to use the advanced options (currently have as separate listings) and each option has a different price. The same product (jewelry castings) might have 20 different options. The table will display the discount price for the base product only. I could solve that problem by simply hard coding the table. I think this should be fairly simple to do (famous last words!), but the problem is that I don't know how to do it. All 4 of the listing templates have pretty much the same language for this. The relevant portion of the code is:

<!--START: quantity_items-->
    <td align="left"><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td class="item">[lowbound][highbound]</td>
    <td class="item"> </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="item">[PRICE]</td>
    <td class="item"> </td>
    </tr>
    </table></td>
    <!--END: quantity_items-->

I know this entire section cannot be removed as it's necessary in order to compute the discounted prices. Removing the line <td class="item"> [PRICE] </td> will remove the display of the discounted prices, but I can't seem to get the 5%, 10%, etc. to display properly since I don't know much HTML. Can anyone tell me what line of code I would add? Can I accomplish my objective by editing the listing template alone or is there some other file that needs to be edited?

Hi Lea, can you provide a link to where this is being displayed?
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Comment

Quantity Discount Table

Thanks, but I think I've resolved it.
      Last edited by Lea Walsh; 09-16-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

hi Lea Walsh
        what was the solution for this? I'm trying to implement the same thing now, thanks.
        Jason
        -----------
        http://www.estorecoaching.com

Comment

Working...
        X