Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Listing_x.html

Hello Everyone,

I am curious if anyone has seen this issue and knows a work around?

I am working on my template layouts.

When I structure the following code blocks in this order:

- Pricing
    - Accessories
    - Related Products
    - Browsing History

Everything works great.

- Accessories
    - Related Products
    - Browsing History
    - Pricing

When any one of the three code blocks (Accessories, Related Products or Browsing History) are in the html page before the Pricing block, the pricing block quits rendering ITEMPRICE and SALEPRICE correctly.

For example, I have two identical products (used duplicate feature) and am using two templates (Listing_0.html and Listing_1.html). Both templates are identical except for the location of Accessories, Related Products and Browsing history.

Example 1: This has Accessories, Related Products and Browsing History below the Pricing block in the html. The Pricing block is working as it should. The pricing block only shows either ITEMPRICE and SALEPRICE as it should.

Example 2: This has Accessories, Related Products and Browsing History above the Pricing block in the html. The Pricing block is not working as it should. The pricing block shows both ITEMPRICE and SALEPRICE.

This has been validated in my templates and in stock 3dcart templates. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

jeff
    Jeff

The Wedding Printer
Working...
X