New rewards program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rewards program

Although the new rewards program is a great improvement, I think it has some big flaws - one of which is the "Redeem this item for X points" buttons don't populate listings unless logged in.

that means heritage customers who may log in at the end of a shopping session at checkout or 1st time visitors may never see the buttons in the listings.

I was willing to pay to have this fixed but was told there is no work around so I placed banners on 12 category and content Pages with a CTA to login so they can earn and redeem points - was wondering how anyone else was handling this issue

Another smaller but important issue is when somebody clicks redeem button and doesn't have enough points an error message pops up and says they don't have enough points I don't see why error message couldn't say your current point total was - This is not fixed for either

Mitch, I can't comment on the first since I only offer gift cards for redemption.

on the second one
    I don't see why error message couldn't say your current point total was - This is not fixed for either
    did you check the store language, or error messages for the message shown to the customer. Sometimes you can put the tags in there and they will work.

Comment

Rewards

I'm told this will all be addressed in the next upgrade

Comment

Working...
      X