Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Would be great if I could get to it. A load of orders have been killin my time to get it all buttoned up and ready to go. I am trying to get to it though

Leave a comment:

• shopgirltx
    replied
    This template looks great! I am definitely interested!
    Last edited by shopgirltx; 02-05-2014, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Free 3dcart responsive templates are being rolled out. Here are the main shots of the ones available 3dcart Free Responsive Templates

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    3dcartdesigns, do you have a contact phone number?

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Shooting for a release around Jan 24th. Still figuring pricing.

Leave a comment:

• Ruppy
    replied
    I know at least one of my clients are interested. Once you drop some kind of hint on pricing Ill see if I need to get in line :)

I was going to grab the drop cart for one of them but well wait and see what this costs out at.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Just a quick update.

1. All of the sidebar elements have been added and tested good.
    2. Above footer newsletter signup has been added (so it will always be visible).
    3. A bunch of css fixes for multiple screen formats.

What is being worked on today:

1. Drop cart functionality
    2. Multi Step Checkout
    3. Quick Search Responsive Format
    4. Blog page
    5. Responsive wow slider functionality with back end image addition

Also I am considering a "Get in line" signup for people that are interested in ordering after I do the release date and pricing. One reason is because I only have 3 people that work for me....(me, myself, and I)...lol. So I am going to try and figure out a way to do this as efficiently as possible.

The other good part is I will keep everyone updated as much as possible here on the forum.

I am hoping to have a new demo tonight/tomorrow. I just put it off because I added so many more things to the to do list for today.

Thanks,
    Shaun

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Watch for another revision demo either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's starting to get really close to done.

Shaun

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Great, thanks. I had no idea of the time involved or your payback goals. I didn't want to get my hopes up if it was going to cost $10k :)

Thanks,

DaveW

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Hey DaveW,

Not a silly question at all.

If I were to charge for the time put into modifying each html page there is no doubt it would be ridiculously expensive.

Luckily, I look at things in a different way. I am going to try and make it so a small mom and pop shop can justify the cost, yet make sure that I don't get killed by my wife for handing things out for too little. (For anyone that has done work with me will understand how close to death I have been via the wife for doing too much extra...lol.)

As for an answer to the question. Still a tad unsure. What I can tell you is that it will be nowhere near $1k.

Shaun

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    Kind of a silly question, but is this a few hundred dollar template or few thousand?

Thanks,

DaveW

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Until I have everything done, I won't have a complete list of caveats. It won't be many since I will implement responsive coding for images.

Multi step is in the works and yes I am going to make sure that it is compatible with the mini cart.

Anything outside add on will need to be forced responsive via css or otherwise unless the add on has the option.

Leave a comment:

• elightbox
    replied
    Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
    There are some caveats for proper use, but nothing extensive.
    It would be nice to have a list of these caveats!
    Also, I would assume that there needs to be a special way to handle banner images, etc so they would be responsive. A mini tutorial would be very helpful.

Two more things,
    Is multi step checkout coming?
    &
    Is your mini cart compatible with this?

We also use 4-tell, I guess we would need them to make their suggestion boxes responsive.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    It is planning to be a straight upload and activate as any other template. There are some caveats for proper use, but nothing extensive.

Leave a comment:

• NMTEACO
    replied
    Looks good. What are the steps to implementing it? Do we just have to upload a new folder through FTP, and then select the template in the admin area?

It would be great to use what you have made as the backbone, but then of course customize the look and feel with the changes I have made.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X