Attaching documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaching documents

We've just switched over from another cart provider and are still getting familiarized with the interface so please excuse us if this is staring us in the face, but is there a process for attaching files to products for the customers to download?

Most of our products have cutsheets and many have owners manuals online that we would like to upload in pdf format and make them available to the customers to download or view.

Our old platform, for all of it's zillions of shortcomings, did allow us to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ron

We use the product extrafields to manage spec sheets in our store.
    Michael

JES Restaurant Equipment

Comment

Just use the file manager to upload the pdf manuals. You might want to create a folder (or series of folders) within the file manager to organize them, but once they have been uploaded, you can create a link to the file from anywhere on the site.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. My last platform has actual upload fields so I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious. We'll make due, the other 100+ improved features make this one a virtual non-issue.

Comment

Working...
        X