Negative number with Advanced Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative number with Advanced Options

I have my site listings configured to display the inventory count of each item based on its advanced variant information, and I do allow backorders. Works great, except when a negative number results--then the inventory count is just blank.

For instance, if I have black, white, and red, and black has 2, white has 5, and red has -1. The customer would see the following as they selected each color:

Black: 2
    White: 5
    Red:

Any way to populate that field, even if it is a negative number?

do you have a page you can link to that shows this?

Comment

Look at this page:

Center gathered veil: elbow, Satin Cord edge, 30/30-in, angled sides

I've entered in fake inventory, so I can't leave it up too long, but when you click the color you'll see the stock quantity change with each color option:

White-2
      Diamond white-1
      Light Ivory- (blank--I gave that a -1 inventory count)
      Dark Ivory-4
      Champagne-3

Comment

the info necessary to display what you want is present. I could write a script to show what you want for that. even next to the option itself in the dropdown so it shows before its selected.

If you are interested, please pm me for details and pricing.

Thanks!

Comment

Code:
          <script>
          if ([stock] > 0)
          {
             document.write('<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Available:<span style="display: inline;" id="product_inventory"> [stock]</span>   </td> ');
          }
          else
          {
           document.write('<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Available: Out of Stock  </td> ');
          }
          </script>

Comment

Working...
          X