MCommerce working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCommerce working?

If you use MCommerce, is it working? Can't get mine to update but just changed the setting today. Referred a customer to 3dCart last week and she said she wasn't going with them because of Mobile problems.

I stopped using the mobile features a long time ago because it just plain didn't work. With their new responsive templates, I will be revisiting all of the mobile features on both the front and back end to see what improvements have been made. The last time I tried using the mobile admin, though, it didn't function at all. And by not at all, I mean I could log in and view order statuses only, but not products, and I literally couldn't post or do anything. Even responding to a CRM message couldn't be done. Hopefully that is better now though. Definitely one of my big frustrations with 3dCart, but the many other excellent features still make 3d an excellent platform overall.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

We're sorry to hear that both of you are having trouble with 3dcart's mCommerce feature.
      Our team is here to help, and if you have any questions or need immediate assistance, give us a call anytime at 1-800-828-6650.
      You can also view detailed mCommerce tutorials and configuration guides in 3dcart's invaluable Knowledgebase Center.
      Thanks for your patience, and best of luck.
      Respectfully,
      Bryan Shaw
      Community Manager at 3dcart
      [email protected]

Comment

Thanks, Brian. Again, I haven't even tried to work with this in quite a while. When I talked to Support about it back then, I was told that the system wasn't really functional at that point, but that they hoped to make improvements over time. That's why I didn't pursue it any further at the time. Tutorials don't help when the system itself isn't functioning as intended. I will look into it again in the near future.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

I can appreciate your prospective.
          That said, I've been with 3dcart now for 7 months, and after playing around with a sandbox account (which now has a responsive design), I must say the mCommerce feature works brilliantly.
          If you have any questions, let us know. Both myself and the 3dcart team are happy to help.
          Thanks again,
          Bryan Shaw
          [email protected]

Comment

We've activated it and it is now working very well.

Comment

We are glad to hear that Dave.
              Let us know if you run in to additional problems.
              Have a great weekend,
              Bryan Shaw
              [email protected]

Comment

Thanks all. Have a good weekend as well!

Comment

Working...
                X