Display Product Weight on Product Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Product Weight on Product Page

Is there a way to display the products weight on the product page? In addition, I need it to update based on the products options. I looked through the design guide and did not see those variables.

Or, if this cannot be done, can anyone tell me if the weight I put in the Advanced Options is aggregate (adds to/removes from the weight specified in the Information tab), similar to price or is it the actual weight of the item?

Thanks!
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Originally posted by vswebdesign View Post
    Is there a way to display the products weight on the product page? In addition, I need it to update based on the products options. I looked through the design guide and did not see those variables.

Or, if this cannot be done, can anyone tell me if the weight I put in the Advanced Options is aggregate (adds to/removes from the weight specified in the Information tab), similar to price or is it the actual weight of the item?

Thanks!
    I dont believe there is a way to actually dynamicaly display weight. It would be nice if there was. You could use and extra field.

There is an option to make advanced options add to the base weight of the product. It was added a few updates back. Not sure if it will subtract , never tried.

Comment

Thanks...I just wanted to display it so that I understood how the advanced options weight worked...whether it added it to the base weight or it was used as the actual weight of the product.
      Joanne Barker
      VS Web Design
      [email protected]

Comment

On the product page, enter Stock=0, Weight=0
        Enter the correct stock and weight of each variation in advanced options.

See this thread:
        http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...tions-bug.html (go to bottom)

Comment

Thanks, mucho!
          Joanne Barker
          VS Web Design
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X