Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog - New Post Image Feature

Hi everyone

I am not sure if you noticed the new Post Image function in your BLOG. I have been waiting for this issue to be resolved for a while (image not appearing in RSS feeds) and set about completing this field, only to find that it doesn't work without changing a template. The help doesn't specify which one, nor where it needs to be changed.

Quote from help
    "This variable will require the variable [post_image] to be used on the template if you are using your own template customizations rather than the file from your common folder"

Any help would be appreciated.
    Sue
    Fabric Garden
    fabricgarden.com.au

I do not use the blog, so I am not familiar with its files.

However, 3dcart will use the file in the common folder, if it does not find a corresponding file in your default template folder, I think it is blog.html

If you have customized the blog file in anyway, then a copy of this file will be in your default template folder. If you delete this file then the system will use the file in the common folder that is up to date however you loose your customizations.

The other option is to find the new code in the common folder file, and add it to your customized file.

Comment

Elightbox

Thanks for your reply. I also got a response from support - looks like it is a bug.

"I was able to duplicate the issue you were having and it seems this was a feature that was rolled out prematurely, I made our developers aware of the issue and we will work on trying to get this fixed for everyone going forward."

Hopefully it will be fixed soon as I am really looking forward to this feature.

Sue
      Sue
      Fabric Garden
      fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X