Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kompanigroup
    replied
    Hi, did anyone accomplish this? I would really like to show the top categories in the sidebar here: https://www.bloomsbyheinau.com because we are selling flowers online so having the other categories open in the sidebar would be really helpful.

Leave a comment:

• LabAdmin
    replied
    Also looking for a way to have left side sub-categories "pop-up" with mouse-over of main categories. Using template v30022.
    www.labonville.com

Leave a comment:

• willmce
    replied
    is there a way to get sub categories - categories to show up in the navagation ?

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Is there any way to get the Categories navigation on the left side to show the sub categories when someone mouses over/clicks the category name?
    Go (Settings-->General-->Store Settings) Scroll down to "Main Store Settings" and make sure at "hide subcategories" both boxes are UNCHECKED. Then go to the bottom and click "Clear Cache" and click Save. Now go to the front end check to see if they show as intended.

If you are using the Responsive version of v40001. They do not have the functionality active even though it is pictured in the example image.

Leave a comment:

• onering
    replied
    We use a third party menu maker to achieve this. I don't believe that any of the 3DC templates have dynamic category navigation built in.

Leave a comment:

• willmce
    started a topic Categories and Sub Categories Left Navigation

Categories and Sub Categories Left Navigation

I am using template v40001. The image for the template shows that the sub categories should show up but they are not.

Is there any way to get the Categories navigation on the left side to show the sub categories when someone mouses over/clicks the category name?

So if I have the categories
    A,B,C

but each category has a sub category of 2 items.

If someone mouses over A, it shows sub cat 1 and 2
    Last edited by willmce; 05-09-2014, 11:25 AM.
Working...
X