Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    damiencaz No Problem, Glad I could help.

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    replied
    Worked perfect, thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    damiencaz

Add the below in bold to your active css file with your colors:

Non-active tab color:

#listing0 .r-tabs .r-tabs-nav .r-tabs-anchor {
    background: #YOURCOLOR;
    }

Active Tab Color:

#listing0 .r-tabs .r-tabs-nav .r-tabs-state-active .r-tabs-anchor {
    background-color: #YOURCOLOR !important;
    }

Save, clear cache, refresh. Don't forget to change your text color accordingly to suite the new tab background colors

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    replied
    Great, thank you very much. We want to change the tab colors from black to orange, so they stand out a bit more. We can find it easy when we use the Web Developer on FireFox and are able to change the colors there - but we always have a had time finding those options within the 3dcart code.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    damiencaz There are typically no rtabs css rules in the standard default.css of templates. The rules are located in layout.css and responsive.css. But you add the new rules to your default or default_modified.css to overwrite the same rules in layout.css.

What is it that you are trying to change?

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    replied
    Hey Guys - I am not able to find the rtabs within the css 3dcart file. Can anyone help me with this? I looked in css -> advanced mode and will was not able to find it there. I asked support about this yesterday and still have not heard back from them. If anyone could help, that would be awesome. Thank you - D

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    Thanks, will give that a try.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    add this to your css

.r-tabs .r-tabs-nav .r-tabs-anchor {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #ce5024;
    color: #fff;
    }

-or-

.r-tabs .r-tabs-nav .r-tabs-anchor {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #191919;
    }

I believe I know the exact issue with the tabs. I ran into it when I built my responsive tab structure a long time ago. It is universal just so you know. It will be that way for everyone in IE 11 until they fix it. I will try some stuff of what I remember it was and see if I can get a fix for ya... Probably not until either later or tomorrow. Been going since 4am and I think my brain has had it for now.

If you paid for it, they should fix it for you though without issue.

Thanks,
    shaun

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    Yes, it did work. Thanks.

I am trying to make the writing on the second tab darker.

See example.

AIE-205 | Plastic Bag Sealer | Bag Sealer | Impulse Sealing Machine | Pack-Secure

Edited to add: It does not seem to work properly in IE 11, I have sent a ticket in.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    It did work correct? There is no reason that they should be saying this is a custom feature. What did you want to make darker?

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    Thanks, that is exactly what I asked Tech support before posting this question. They stated it was a custom feature and I would have to talk to the sales department.

Is there a way to make it darker?

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    When you add content to the product back end in fields 6-13 it will add a tab automatically. Change the tab title in store language under the field and # (e.g. field 12)

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    started a topic Adding Additional Tabs

Adding Additional Tabs

Is there a way to add additional tabs to the most recent version of 3D Cart?

We would like to add possibly two more tabs other than the existing description tab.

See an example below:

Kraft Bubble Mailers | Self Seal Bubble Mailers | Bubble Mailers | Pack-Secure

Thanks.
Working...
X