This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Upset

C'mon 3dcart I paid $2500 for a custom designed template and you left me hanging with a broken category drop downs. You would think If I pay for something that it would be checked for quality across the board. Especially seeing as how you offer premium templates for thousands of dollars cheaper then what you charged me. (Not even worth it)

My category drop downs look different depending on which browser or device you use.. In firefox its nice and in line, in chrome its all jumbled, in mac computers there is a wide gap between the brands drop down, opera, Ipads etc.... This is really unacceptable, and I am mulling over leaving 3dcart for there lack of support. I have reached out about a month ago and all you guys were willing to do was charge me to fix it. It was supposed to be right in the first place!!!
    www.Yofibeauty.com

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I want to reach out to you directly for details regarding this problem to correctly document it and have it addressed. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] with any pertinent details, or preferred times to discuss this over the phone.

Comment

Working...
    X