Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone 6 (or other high res phones) breaking 3dcart responsive sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 6 (or other high res phones) breaking 3dcart responsive sites?

I just noticed an issue on a dev site 3dcart's working on for me. It displays this way on firefox on a moto x (but not chrome) as well as on the iphone 6 and galaxy s4. I'm wondering if anyone else using a responsive 3dcart built site or template is noticing this. I'd also appreciate any feedback about what's happening so that I can pass it on the the project team. Unfortunately, they're not doing a great job of testing things on their own so I'd like to be able to offer up some advice. To me, it looks like the tablet landscape view is being shown on these devices but I'm not sure what the technical reason is.

You can see a screenshot here from my dropbox.

I really appreciate your help.

Originally posted by bzeltzer View Post
    I just noticed an issue on a dev site 3dcart's working on for me. It displays this way on firefox on a moto x (but not chrome) as well as on the iphone 6 and galaxy s4. I'm wondering if anyone else using a responsive 3dcart built site or template is noticing this. I'd also appreciate any feedback about what's happening so that I can pass it on the the project team. Unfortunately, they're not doing a great job of testing things on their own so I'd like to be able to offer up some advice. To me, it looks like the tablet landscape view is being shown on these devices but I'm not sure what the technical reason is.

You can see a screenshot here from my dropbox.

I really appreciate your help.
    We should be rolling out some major fixes for the responsive templates starting tomorrow. Should correct the some of the weird inconsistencies like this that you may run into. If you shoot me a message with the domain you're working on, I'd still gladly take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
    X