Sub-category Stopped Working on Responsive Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-category Stopped Working on Responsive Design

My sub-categories stopped working on my responsive design. When you visit a page on my site like https://www.deadcreekcycles.com/SOFTAIL_c_641.html on a tablet, phone or small browser window, the menu "Select Sub-Category" displays, but when you click the arrow to select your sub-category, there is nothing in the menu!!!

I opened a chat with 3D Cart support and they opened a support ticket for me so an Admin can take a look.

Am I alone? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Originally posted by stwebatdcc View Post
    My sub-categories stopped working on my responsive design. When you visit a page on my site like https://www.deadcreekcycles.com/SOFTAIL_c_641.html on a tablet, phone or small browser window, the menu "Select Sub-Category" displays, but when you click the arrow to select your sub-category, there is nothing in the menu!!!

I opened a chat with 3D Cart support and they opened a support ticket for me so an Admin can take a look.

Am I alone? Has anyone else had a similar issue?
    Hi! I'd like to have this looked at. Can you send me a PM with your ticket ID you submitted to the support team please?

Comment

I get your categories, single row all the way to the left. The scroll through them is not so smooth on either a nexus tablet, samsung table or my L90 android, but they are there, you just have to wait for the page to fully load. I can normally click the three little bars on the left upper screen and get the categories to display as a list, but the 3 little bars are inoperable...they do nothing.

The logo takes up about 3/4 of the page at the top and the carousel is wider than the logo. When scrolling when the carousel doesn't show any longer than the logo spreads back out to the width of my screen (LG L90 running 4.4.2)

I know on my site mobile I see featured products, etc. first, no categories at all unless I press the 3 line button on the upper left and then I get all my categories but I don't have a responsive design template and I have my mobile site disabled.

Comment

Toobusy - Thanks for the feedback! Those are annoying and on the list to fix, but what I am worried about is if you click one of the main categories on the left nav, for example "Sportster" all you get on a mobile device is a menu that says "Select Sub-category", but no sub-categories to choose from, see attached screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

I can't see the left nav bar on the L90 so I have to choose one of the categories in the middle area. If you look over to the left of your logo, Dead Creek, there is a grayed out nav bar with three lines. Normally when I'm using the phone I can click that and it will list all the site's categories. Yours is grayed out, dead, doesn't work for me that way, so I'm relegated to the categories in the middle that do show for me, with the phone in either landscape or portrait, I can't see your left nav menu.

When I go to my site the three bars are there, I can click it and I see ALL my categories which will then take me to my sub cats. (Must've had a blonde moment when I posted my feedback and not included that I don't see the left nav bar at all, sorry about that)

Comment

My sub-categories stopped working on my responsive design.
            How long ago did you start using the responsive template? If it was before a month ago, Did you ever do any modifications to the category template, responsive.css, or listing.css?
            TheCartDesigner.com
            Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
            100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X