Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to have the customer view their uploaded photo file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to have the customer view their uploaded photo file?

I make personalized photo jigsaw puzzles from my customers photo file uploads. When a customer uploads the file, they cannot see their file preview. Does anyone know how I can add this feature, as it seems that the inability to see an uploaded file by the customer is a sale killer! PLEASE help...

I think you need even more than just view. I would think that some basic editing tools would be handy - such as cropping or adding text.

Sorry I do not have a solution for you but I will look around.
    Rob

Comment

Thanks Rob. When I spoke with 3dcart, once again, this is a feature that one can pay for... Unfortunately, this eliminates anyone who want to set up shop for personalized products that require product uploads. It seems as if 3dcart has gone half way by offering the file upload, but stopped at the viewing of the file.

I have been reading the forums through and it seems that 3dcart is in need of money, as their answer for most of the questions that are asked of their customers is that it can be developed for a fee. Other carts offer this feature for free and are really starting to look very attractive, as this company sees dollar signs before customers. Unfortunate...

Comment

Working...
      X