layout.css

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layout.css

I would like to tweak the CSS affecting the blog in the layout.css file in the justwell-html5 theme. The file layout.css resides in the common-html5/css folder so I moved a copy of the layout.css into the theme's css folder. Immediately the site's styling crashed. I called support, who are referring to a senior agent. But what's going on? Does anyone have an idea?

In your cart's admin make sure that your default.css or default_modified.css is selected.

BTW - You can override items from layout.css by putting your modified css in the bottom of default_modified.css.

Comment

I don't recommend moving the layout.css to your css folder. This will negate any updates that 3dcart makes to the file.

If you absolutely think you have to have it in your css file. Just make sure your path is correct e.g.:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/templates/[template]/css/layout.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

Marty has it exactly right. The easiest and safest way is to just add your new rules to the bottom of your active css file.
      TheCartDesigner.com
      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X