Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using the Exquisite responsive template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using the Exquisite responsive template?

I have a call into the rep at 3dcart but I was wondering if anyone is using the Exquisite template? I would like to possibly use it as a temp. template but from what I can see on the sample photos, the tablet and mobile versions do not have a search field or button? Anyone using it who can tell me if the search function is there or let me take a peek at their site? I don't want to pay $199 only to find out its missing any search capabilities.

Thank you!
    Dana

Search field in mobile should be included the mobile slide out menu.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

I only see two icons. The three line category icon and a shopping cart icon. Do you mean it will be included at the top of the categories menu if someone clicks on that icon? Thanks for the help! I never shop on a phone and neither does hubby so I am pretty clueless how things should flow. I really wish we could test a template out before we buy like they do on other carts.

Dana

Comment

You would click the "hamburger" menu icon and they should have the search box/button at the top before the menu items and categories
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Awesome. Thank you so much for the help! I really appreciate it.

Dana

Comment

Hi Denab,
            Just my opinion but I've been working on changing over to responsive. We already had two low budget droids, and a nexus7 tablet to test it. Since I used T mobile I purchased a T mobile pre-pay Nokia Lumia Windows phone and a ZTE 3.5" droid phone (around $100 for both) for test purposes and borrow my sisters IPad too. Money well spent as we found definite differences, some issues on different templates with the different devices/browsers to be addressed. You can surf on your WIFI without paying for data on both or even without installing a Sim. So once it's live if my customers call while on their mobile I know what they see and know how it works. P.S. like playing with the phones too!

Comment

Working...
            X