huge problem with blog layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge problem with blog layout

I have been up forever and can't seem to figure this one out. I just redid the site in a responsive theme, and tested it like crazy and brought it over to the current site. All the files transferred just fine. But the blog on the sandbox looks great as does the articles, and the blog main page on the current site is ok but the article pages are all jacked up! Please someone let me know what I am overlooking as my brain shuts down for the night! I can't even remember how to edit the H1 tag for the blog since the CSS is not in the main css file, but in the common folder. Do I edit it there and bring it to my new folder? Need to rest the brain. Thanks for the help in advance.

Sandbox Site
    Blog - Paleo on the Go LLC (looks fine)
    http://sandbox-paleoonthego-com.3dca...store_b_1.html (looks fine)

Current Site
    Primal & Paleo Food Blog - Paleo on the Go (looks fine)
    episode 123 heel cord stretch (ALL JACKED UP!!!)

You have a missing </div> at the end of your social bookmarking code.

Recreating it for you now. And putting together some css to align it properly for you
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Have you modified the (SocialCommerce-->Social Bookmarking: Script)? If so copy what you have there and paste it to something like notepad and save it as a backup to what you had.

Click "Restore Default Script" at the bottom of the script box. Save and clear your cache.

Check to see if that helped. If it didn't. In the mean time you can force it to look pretty.

Add this to your primary active css file:

#blog .social-bookmarking {
      clear: both;
      float: left !important;
      margin-top: 10px;
      width: 100% !important;
      }

Your Product Listing Template appears to be out of whack also. You also have unclosed divs there as well. And possible even more issues as it appears.

To modify css you simply add the rules to your active primary css file. (Usually default_modified.css) and change them as you need.

Hope this helps.

Shaun
      Last edited by thecartdesigner; 02-05-2015, 01:27 AM.
      TheCartDesigner.com
      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

worked!!! you're a genius.

Comment

Working...
        X