X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simply audrey
    replied
    Hi threadnecks,
    apologies on the late reply. not sure how i missed this. the gal i hired was Maia from mediamove. you can find her on etsy under mediamove. i was very pleased with her and i need her again so i contacted her but not getting a response back, have you found anyone?
    also, i used one of the free templates and made minimal changes.
    hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• threadnecks
    replied
    Originally posted by simply audrey View Post
    I had some custom work done with moving my categories menu from the left column to the top center of the site. Since then, my categories menu doesn't show until I go into store settings and clear cache and go to view store. Only if I log in to store admin and clear cache can i view my categories. When I log out and try to go into shop it is no longer there. Also since then, I can no longer view my changes and updates I make to shop until I go into store settings and clear cache and same thing all over again...

Is it my computer or is there something wrong with the software update with 3dcart or is it the custom changes made?

Pls help... Although since then I have been getting orders so I am assuming customers are able to see menu categories and navigate through site...

Please let me know if you can view menu categories at the top...

Welcome to Simply Audrey... - A Savvy and Chic online boutique

Tks!!
    Very nice site! Can you let me know who worked on your site and what was pricing like? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• simply audrey
    replied
    yup! got it fixed. happy now... :)

Leave a comment:

• celebra1
    replied
    Visibility part 2

They're showing now. Did you make a change?

Leave a comment:

• Ruppy
    replied
    This may be related to the last update. We had serious issues with ours as well. For us it was related to which customer groups were allowed to view certain categories. Due to the changes in how the cache works the dynamic portion of the categories could not update. This was also true in creating new categories.

Support has a patch that should be pushed out very soon or at least that is what they told me. Im not sure if this will fix you issue but hopefully it will
    Last edited by Ruppy; 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• simply audrey
    replied
    thank you. i have contacted support team, hope it gets resolved soon. i did not even think of customers making purchases via other links. u r probably right.

Leave a comment:

• simply audrey
    replied
    thank you, i have contacted support for this. hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• celebra1
    replied
    Visibility

Not only can I NOT see them, when I move my mouse across the screen I can not locate any links. Contact your site designer.

Leave a comment:

• Pack Secure
    replied
    I cannot see it on Firefox or IE. It is possible you are getting orders from people doing a search on Google or another place and it is taking them directly to your product. Your search box works, perhaps that is another way of them finding your products.

It is possible some others may be able to see your categories, but I cannot.

Leave a comment:

• simply audrey
    started a topic My categories not showing!

My categories not showing!

I had some custom work done with moving my categories menu from the left column to the top center of the site. Since then, my categories menu doesn't show until I go into store settings and clear cache and go to view store. Only if I log in to store admin and clear cache can i view my categories. When I log out and try to go into shop it is no longer there. Also since then, I can no longer view my changes and updates I make to shop until I go into store settings and clear cache and same thing all over again...

Is it my computer or is there something wrong with the software update with 3dcart or is it the custom changes made?

Pls help... Although since then I have been getting orders so I am assuming customers are able to see menu categories and navigate through site...

Please let me know if you can view menu categories at the top...

Welcome to Simply Audrey... - A Savvy and Chic online boutique

Tks!!
Working...
X