Removing title and line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing title and line

I am trying to remove the Price title along with the line directly underneath it. This is the example on our website:

Telemorx

I have looked through the html on listing_0 and cannot find the area.

Please help :)

It should be one of the first lines of code after the section that begins with
    <!-- START: Pricing-->

If you past that second here I can identify it.

Comment

This is what I found:

<!--START: pricing-->

</tr>
      <tr>
      <td colspan="2"><table width="100%" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" class="alternative" border="0">
      <tr>
      <td valign="middle" align="left"><div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0">
      <tr>
      <td class="price-info" align="left" colspan="2"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <!--START: price2-->
      <tr>
      <td align="left" class="price-info" colspan="2"><strong>[product_retailprice]</strong> [price2]</td>
      </tr>

Comment

Hm, I don't see it in there either. Are you sure you are using listing_0.html?

Test it: Add something to the file, like "hello world!" near the item price. Save it. Reset the site cache and load a product. See if your hello world message shows up.

Comment

Yes, I asked chat support which listing my template was using and they said the listing_0. I will try what you suggested.

Comment

Working...
          X