Product Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Comparison

Do we a Product Comparison feature we can turn on like on Magento and Volusion
    Product Comparison - Volusion

Or is there a 3rd party out there for this that someone can recommend?

I really like the way Performance Bikes has there's setup
    Road Bikes: Lightweight & Fast Bikes for the Open Road

PerformanceBikeBeta - Road Bikes - Product Comparison

Not built in. You can use SearchSpring for a third party solution.

Comment

I don't see this feature offered at the SearchSpring site. Any other companies that do this?

Comment

just bumping this back up for consideration. any change in a year? is there a 3DC or 3rd party module supporting product comparison by feature fields?

Comment

SearchSpring can definitely do product comparisons, although I am not sure about using the Product Feature fields. They are really good at coming up with creative workarounds, though. I highly recommend checking them out.
          Site Search for 3dcart | SearchSpring.com

Comment

Searchspring definitely does it - we have it working on our site. You can use any available fields for filtering. We currently use a delimited list in one extra field for all custom facets.

Below is a screenshot of the comparison results:
            http://www.tclifesafety.com/assets/images/compare.png
            Chris
            TC Life Safety
            TC Wireless

Comment

Are any of you willing to share what you're paying for SearchSpring? I believe they have that the bigger you are, the more you pay us price model, even though you'd be utilizing exactly the same technology and resources as a smaller store. It's been cost-prohibitive for some of my clients.
              - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

They price based on the number of queries and the features you want - they have add-ons like tag clouds, advanced merchandising, etc..

We're a pretty small business and I found it affordable - a lot more than Nextopia, SLI and some others we checked out.

They also show you how to set up a Google Analytics filter so you can see how many sales are generated from Search. I definitely recommend setting up a consultation and seeing what they can do for you. It easily pays for itself every month, for us anyway.
                Chris
                TC Life Safety
                TC Wireless

Comment

We pay $250/month and I believe it more than pays for itself.

They typically have a one-time setup fee, but if you ask they will waive it.

Comment

Working...
                  X