New CSS Template Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CSS Template Preview

Template shown includes Full CSS frame.html, frame_2.html(full width), home.html, extrapage.html, and category_0.html. Will be available after our relaunch of 3dcartdesigns.com.

Screenr - 3dcartdesigns: Preview our new 3dcartdesigns.com CSS 3dcart Template.
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

hmm, looks good. Very interested in seeing what you have when you do launch (see my thread on lack of good 3rd party themes out there.. :D )

Comment

I did, and I couldn't agree more. Which is why we are looking to change that availability. The preview is one of five to be released within the next month. The preview template will be available immediately after our relaunch. We are looking to release a couple themes a month after the first five.
      TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

can't wait!
        looks awesome =)

Comment

Looks awesome would like to see you add some social media buttons that are very noticeable and you just may have a new customer for that theme.

Comment

also wil those feature products rotate?

Comment

Great effort. Looks very good.

How would the template update work with 3dcart changes to their code. Would version updates be able to break this template?
              Would you please address how will template updates work. Will there be a maintenance program support plan? This is my worry with over customization. Any change by 3dcart would become a big problem to implement. We currently have simple modifications to our checkout pages and just adding the new "verify e-mail feature" to the modified template is requiring us to re-build the page from the Common Folder template.

Comment

Looks awesome would like to see you add some social media buttons that are very noticeable and you just may have a new customer for that theme.
                Buttons can be added easily to the top menu structure in the static bar, Right side of the Home banner (opposite the logo), or in the global footer right of the menu items.

also wil those feature products rotate?
                Rotate on page reload. Rotate with controls... no.

Great effort. Looks very good.

How would the template update work with 3dcart changes to their code. Would version updates be able to break this template?
                Would you please address how will template updates work. Will there be a maintenance program support plan? This is my worry with over customization. Any change by 3dcart would become a big problem to implement. We currently have simple modifications to our checkout pages and just adding the new "verify e-mail feature" to the modified template is requiring us to re-build the page from the Common Folder template.
                There is nothing in the frame modifications that would make the template break via 3dcart version update. All of the 3dcart provided code remains unchanged in the template for that specific reason. If they were to change anything in the primary codes, we would issue an update for the template... No cost..

You have to remember that no matter how you look at it, we are basically putting a pretty dress on an ugly horse. There are no platform functionality modification. The templates are all aesthetic purposed. Although the aesthetic functions, like the hover over transitions do add quite a bit to the pretty dress. Ugly horse stays the same...lol.

The frame.html will be the primary for Full CSS builds. We do have completed stripped down versions of the category in Full CSS (Shown in video demo), but I do not think we will venture into the checkout pages for CSS Conversions.

Maintenance Support plan... Maybe.. We would like to offer free support options, but in time it may not be feasible from a cost of time standpoint.
                TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

What is your eta on the relaunch?

Comment

OMG I'm in love. When is the relaunch scheduled. I'm getting ready to launch another store, and I really want one of your templates in full css! It's like a dream finally coming true... :)
                    (¯`v´¯)
                    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
                    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
                    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
                    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
                    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
                    www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

Its been a much longer process than I figured. But I am looking at either Thursday night or Friday morning relaunch. Just working my butt off to get rid off any useless css or code in general to make everything as lightweight in the frame templates as possible.

I also have another template I will be previewing tonight!!... yay... I wish they made coffee i.v. drips...lol
                      TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

OPEN!! Still adding some more prods today 3dcart Designs
                        Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 03-08-2013, 04:02 PM.
                        TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                        X