Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New CSS Template Preview (Tea House)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New CSS Template Preview (Tea House)

Full CSS Home and Frame. Shown with standard 3dcart category page.

Screenr - 3dcartdesigns: A new Full CSS Template for the 3dcart platform from 3dcartDesigns.com

Thanks,
    Shaun
    3dcart Designs
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Wow really liking that preview. Has many features I'd love to have. Will definitely be keeping an eye on your services.

Comment

OPEN!! Still adding some more prods today 3dcart Designs
      Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 03-08-2013, 03:00 PM.
      TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Just a suggestion on your previews would be to have a voice-over explaing the features as you scroll around so folks know what you're pointing out.

Unless of course, something is wrong with my system and the sound just didn't work.

Comment

No sound. Although I may do this in the future though...
          TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

In the Tea House preview you show a product with 'tabs' for the description, reviews, video, etc. Is that listing template included? That tabbed layout is something that I'm very interested in.

Comment

Yes it is included... May have to double check and see if I put that on the list of included on the feature tab of the product page.... Apparently I missed adding that as an included. will add it in the morning.

Regardless, yes it is included.

Thanks
              TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

My kudos to [email protected], he turned our website around with a new template within 48 hours, very attentive service and the communication was great.

We'll definitely recommend your service, thank you again.

Daz
                bestemusa.com

Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
                Yes it is included... May have to double check and see if I put that on the list of included on the feature tab of the product page.... Apparently I missed adding that as an included. will add it in the morning.

Regardless, yes it is included.

Thanks

Comment

The "Teahouse" Template has been bought out and will no longer be available.

The template that Bestemusa was based off of will be released today with the title "InMotion" 3dd10058.

@BestemUSA, Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure dealing with you and the only way communication works is when both parties are actively involved, which you very much were. Thank You very much!

As usual let me know if you have any questions, I am always happy to help. I will also be sending you an optional update for your template later today.

Thanks Again,
                  Shaun
                  TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

That's a bummer about the Tea House template. I really like that one and was on the fence about it. But congratulations!

Comment

There will be more... I have another of that kind of style that should be done next week.
                      TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Good to know!

The reason I didn't pull the trigger right away was that I have some customized templates that would need to integrate properly and was a bit concerned about the process. Would it be feasible to install the template on a trial account. Then verify/integrate my custom templates before moving everything together to the live store? I guess I don't see why not but curious to get your opinion.

Also what is your intention when 3dCart puts out their month version updates? With your templates using CSS it seems like it wouldn't be as straight forward as copying and pasting.

Comment

As far as 3dcarts updates there would be no effect. The templates are all aesthetic. No functionality purposes. Its the same thing for the people that are free templates from 5 years ago. I think I mentioned before that its like putting lipstick on a pig. No better way to state it I think.

A trial base would unfortunately be impossible as far as I can figure, it would be much more difficult to protect the designs.

Although I might be able to test a template in my sandbox with whatever you have. Can you pm me with your store domain and a link to a custom template example you are referencing?

Thanks,
                          Shaun
                          TheCartDesigner.com

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

I don't think I was clear. My thought was to buy the license then install it on a 3dCart 15 day trial account to iron out any bugs before taking it to the live site.

That being said based on your lip stick description maybe I don't understand what exactly is included in the templates.

Comment

I don't think I was clear. My thought was to buy the license then install it on a 3dCart 15 day trial account to iron out any bugs before taking it to the live site.
                              Definitely possible. The main thing you are getting is a replacement frame.html and home.html template page. The "lipstick in a pig" comment is because the template is not really changing the way 3DCart works, it is just improving on their built in template. I actually think the analogy is a mistake, myself.

You should be fine with updates, and no worse off than anyone else that has done any modification to their frame files (Which would be everyone, I hope)

Comment

Working...
                              X