Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D in 2008

Hey,

Just wondering if we have any new updates, upgrades, versions or features coming in 2008. I've been around for about 9 months, and while good, I haven't seen any changes/newsletters/etc from 3D Cart to date.

Highest on my list is a wishlist, and templates for certain aspects of the cart design(menus, product display, etc).

Thoughts?

I'll take the non-answer as a no?

Comment

I was actually wondering this myeslf. When I signed up for 3dcart I inquired about a wish list feature and was told it was going to come out with the next update in 2008. I am still hoping this is true, and wondering if their is anything else we can look foward to.

Comment

im hoping printing shipping labels from the admin panel.

and a better way to keep track of inventory

Comment

I too would love to see a response by the 3DCart crew regarding what we might be able to expect for 2008. Just thought I'd add my .02 cents too (.01666 after taxes)

Comment

I would also like to know what is on the drawing board for 2008. I am still very happy with 3DC, but am curious to know what is planned for the next version and also a rough timeline.

To be honest I would be more interested in minor improvements to existing functionality as opposed to major new functionality in many cases. I know not everyone would agree with this, but the system has almost everything we need but I feel it could use some improvement in work flow, etc. A whole release could be based on the suggestions and thoughts found on this forum by dedicated 3DC users.

Any word 3DC?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the late reply but we have been extremely busy. We'll be publishing a list of the 3.0 upcoming features on February.

Comment

Working...
              X