h3 tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h3 tag?

Somebody tell me what the h3 tag is for in the coding? Does it have something to do with with BOLD text? I'm going in & rewriting content and updating everything and trying to get rid of some bold text, but I can't seem to. One of the items that has a lot of h3 tags has the bold text.

Dave

The h3 is very versatile. All of the H# tags are for headers or titles, but they can be styled any way you want.

If you post a URL to a page and indicate what part you mean, someone can give you more info on what the bold is coming from.

Comment

Ok so H3 isnt Bold

having issues getting rid of BOLD out of text for some unknown reason. Here's some Code, tell me where the secret word is for BOLD is. I can't get rid of BOLD text by using the WYSIWYG editor and I know only barely basics about coding if that.

<div class="style1"><h3><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> <span style="font-size: 10pt;">Pepper Shotâ„¢ Keychain Pepper Spray in Leatherette Holster is the perfect size to keep with your keys and will be ready when you need it.</span></span></h3><h3><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">Features:</span></h3><h3><ul><li><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">1/2 ounce with Leatherette Holster</span></li><li><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">Locking actuator and Quick Key release key chain</span></li><li><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">Effective up to 8 feet</span></li><li><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">Contains 5 one second bursts</span></li><li><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;">Available in Blue, Black, Red and Pink.</span></li></ul><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 205);"><a href="infopage.asp?page=42&amp;extra=1">Is pepper spray Legal in your State? </a><a href="infopage.asp?page=42&amp;extra=1">Click Here for State Laws</a></span> </h3></div>

Comment

The bold is probably not going to be in that code. It will be in a CSS file. I don't even know what part of that text is supposed to be bold without seeing it live on the site.

Comment

This is all turning out to be a major fu**up. I guess I'll either make everything in bold text or just say the hell with it. Tech support is a waste of time. Seems like 3d was better last year.

Comment

Working...
          X