Category page "add to cart"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category page "add to cart"

I have created a list display type on my category page. I am wondering how could I add a qty field next to the add to cart so customers can easily add multiple of a single product. Is this even possible?

* bump *

Comment

I was also interested in adding the quantity field next to the add to cart on the category page. It would be similar to the quick view or item view.
      Rod
      www.Bead3.com

Comment

Wouldnt mind this myself.....

Comment

Hi Michael,

Are you looking for something like this? http://www.toocutebeads.com/925-Ster...gs_c_3126.html

Comment

Hey Toocutebeads,

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Was that a plugin or hard coded?

Comment

Thats what Im looking for as well............

Comment

Not sure if this will post to the forum properly, but you need to wrap your Items area in a form
                Look for The <! -- Items ----> Tag
                <form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="add_cart.asp" name="add">

Then in the item template code block you need to add form inputs,
                Look for <!-- Item _Template 0 ---->
                <input type="hidden" name="item_id" value="[catalogid]" />
                <input type="text" name="qty-[counter]" value="0" onfocus="if
                (this.value==this.defaultValue) this.value=''" />
                <input type="submit" name="Add" value="Add +" />

This is all in the Category_0 Template.

Hope this helps

Comment

Thank you Toocutebeads . . . I added this code but it still will not add a value to the cart. Do you have any other information to help with this?

Comment

Hi ZK,

Send me a message of the page you're working on so I can take a look.

Comment

The problem is likely with open form tags. Here is a working template with the function you are all looking for.

Comment

Thanks for replying to this, could you help me get it imported into this page? http://sid-com.3dcartstores.com/Holl...ree_c_108.html

I tried putting the html you sent earlier and also what you just sent. Didn't seem to work, so I put it back to the original

Comment

Shoot me an Email Address in a private message that I can send a working copy of the template too, and then you can all just upload with FTP and make changes from there.

Comment

Thanks very much this worked perfectly. I copied first off just the form code and pasted it but still wouldnt work. Then I just copied entire template and it works just fine. Your support is greatly appreciated.!! :cool:

Comment

Not a problem... Shoot me a message with a link to the finished page.

Comment

Working...
                              X