X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustSwell theme mysteries

I'm working with the JustSwell HTML5 theme
    http://justswelljewelry-preview-com.3dcartstores.com/

The footer has 3 columns: col1 Manufacturers, col2 Links, and col3 Mailing List (with social links beneath). I'm noticing that col1 and the Mail List portion of col3 disappear when not logged in. How could this be? I don't know of any option to hide frame sections based on whether or not a user is logged in.

Any ideas?
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

- we're just changing designs so have the original store waiting for a new set of clothes we're finding odd things in the sandbox - which is what you are in

Comment

What sort of odd things? And, are you able to confirm the phenomenon where some footer elements appear or don't appear depending on if you're logged in?

Comment

Actually, it's looking like my footer columns only appear when the Admin Quick Design Bar appears; they also disappear together. hmm. Does anyone know what pieces of code make the toolbar appear / disappear?
        Last edited by DeanP; 04-09-2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Resolved. In Settings > General> Store Settings, checking the boxes for Hide Mailing List and Hide Browse by Manufacturer will hide them to everyone except logged in admins. Now you know!

Comment

Working...
          X