3DC Developer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DC Developer needed

Looking for a new developer to make some template modifications to my site. Thanks for your recommendations.

Shaun would be my recommendation

Comment

thecartdesigner.com

Comment

That is Shaun's website. It is also who a lot of us use to help out on various tasks we either do not know how to tackle, or simply do not have the time to work on. He is very fair on rates and does great work!

Jon

Comment

+1 for Shaun @ TheCartDesigner.com he is FANTASTIC to work with and very reasonable on price. Quality of work is great as well.

-James

Comment

Yep, have contacted him with no response. Others?

Comment

give him some time. I know last I spoke to him he was really busy due to the google update. He may still be playing catch up. That is the downfall of being a one person operation. If you are good you get to much work, and then can backed up on emails because you are always overwhelmed with requests.

Comment

I've been using Shaun for about a month now, and I know he's often - if not always - absolutely swamped (I currently have him working on several of our sites at the same time). I would say it might depend on how urgent the matter is; just my opinion, but if you have a little bit of time, he's well worth it. If you absolutely 1000% needed something done IMMEDIATELY, there may be others out there who can do so (I don't know), but I can't imagine it wouldn't come at a (very) premium price.

That said, I typically email him and within a day or two I have a reply.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure what time you contacted him, but I *think* he's out on the west coast somewhere (time difference, if you're like me on the east coast and 3 hours ahead of him, may play a role).
                Last edited by JR123; 04-30-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Hoosier,

What type of modifications are you looking to make?

Comment

Changes to the way pricing is displayed to accommodate for MAP pricing and integration with Search Spring.

Comment

Another thumbs up for Shaun! Super honest and helpful!:)

Comment

Unless you have some special needs for MAP pricing, you can use the advanced tab on any product and change the Price display in the "Display Text" Field and insert whatever you need the price to display such as "Too low to show". If you're looking for something more complicated than that, such as adjusting the template file, I can probably give you an idea of where to start if you explain your needs. Search Spring is not something I'm very familiar with though, but when they gave me a demo, they integrated everything for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X