Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCG
    replied
    Removing the 2  's did the trick. Thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• mueller
    replied
    It looks like if you remove the
    Code:
    »
    and the two
    Code:

before that it should do what you want. My best guess is you are either editing the wrong template or you have caching enabled on the site and the change is actually taking place but you are not seeing it yet.

If you are not sure about if you are editing the correct template then just throw a random character somewhere and then see if it shows up on the site. If it does, then you are in the right template, if not then you are likely in the wrong template.

If you are not sure about the caching then go to Settings -> General -> Store Settings in the admin and at the bottom of the page uncheck the cache box and save, then go back to the bottom of the page and clear cache. Just make sure to turn caching back on once you are done editing the template.

Leave a comment:

• DCG
    started a topic Removing indent arrows from Category Nav menu

Removing indent arrows from Category Nav menu

I'm modifying a 3dcart template and am trying to remove the '>>' arrows at the beginning of each line in the left nav category menu. I tried removing the '&raquo' from frame.html, but that didn't work. I tried changing the list-style-type to None in the main .css sheet for both the Categories and Icons, and that didn't work either. What am I doing wrong?
Working...
X