Edit Order Printout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Order Printout

Can't seem to find a reference anywhere on how to edit the printed orders (invoices/packing slips), adding store logos, etc. Can someone point me in the right direction? THanks
    Joe Arbogast
    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Try settings>design>emails

Comment

Those are emails, I believe he's talking invoices, packing slips, etc. I have a need to change mine as well, the font is too large and it's a two page invoice and packing slip. I've looked through the knowledge base, checked everywhere. I did find where to put your logo on the invoices, but not how to adjust the font/size of the print on the packing slips, invoices, etc. You can add your store logo through settings>general>merchant information, all the way to the bottom.

Comment

Thanks Toobusy -- yes, that's what I want to do as well, make the font size smaller to fit more on one page. Thanks for the tip on the logo.
        Joe Arbogast

Comment

Now I'm hoping someone can help us with font size because I've looked everywhere I can think to look. I quit when I had a few hairs left LOL

Comment

just put this code below under <head> on the invoice-print.html

<style type="text/css">
            body{
            font-size: 12px !important;
            font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
            }
            </style>

Comment

Cool! Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.
              Joe Arbogast

Comment

Birdsafe this is exactly what I was looking for too. Thank you so much for asking and thank you Joe Beads for taking the time to post the "how to". Blessings to you both.
                Gro-aut Solutions

Comment

OK - since the new admin rolled out when we use print invoice - the invoice actually is so large now that you can't even see the entire order total until you actually print it. We need to figure out coding to bring the margins closer per se so the entire invoice can be seen on our computer monitor. You can see as I took a screen shot from the very edge of our monitor what it looks like - I would say we need to bring the left and right margins in quite a bit. Any ideas on how to tweak the print invoice.html template for this. Thanks!

Comment

I did what Joe Beads suggested and it worked for me. I'd tried everything and also had to change the properties on my printer to shrink to fit instead of 100% and that finally got it like I wanted it.

Comment

Toobusy - thanks - did what Joe Beads suggested and simply made font smaller - the actual page size has absolutely no margin to speak of - here's the latest screenshot

Comment

Working...
                      X