Geezus It's About Time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezus It's About Time!!

What, no comments on the BETA version of the admin panel?

I was only a few days from seriously considering Shopify. Now, we'll see. Much improved interface over the old clunker that's been around for at least 9 years.....

Anyone??

I'm sending them TONS of feedback via the Feedback tab at the bottom of the new admin pages.

Comment

Tried out the beta interface today, the Settings>Design menu is MISSING several items such as Header & Footer and Site Content. I liked the old version in the "Orders" menu, you could hover the mouse to pull up a jump menu and get to your new orders in one click, now you have to click 3 layers deep to get to your new orders. New interface looks nicer, but I had to revert back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome44 View Post
        Tried out the beta interface today, the Settings>Design menu is MISSING several items such as Header & Footer and Site Content.
        "Header and Footer" and "Site Content" are both under the "Content" menu.

And in case anyone's wondering, they removed the store name and logo fields from the 'Header and Footer" section and moved them to Settings >> General >> Store Settings >> Store Tab.

Comment

So it's kewl to use now? I'm now being prompted that I can try the new beta admin but I've been afraid to push the little button and have to deal with a mess I don't have time to mess with LOL

Comment

Anyone know where the advanced options went under products? I want to use custom part numbers for each size...I hope that's not gone!

Comment

TractorUP as your in the product. Click on the OPTIONS tab. Then look in the upper right and select (+ ADD NEW). There you'll be able to create the advanced options for each.

Comment

Thank you! Couldn't find it!

Comment

I'm looking at Shopify now and have started a free trial. I am so sick and tired of everything breaking on the site whenever they do any type of upgrade to their site. It's been 10 days since I can open the file link in emails for customer photos. This is my whole business, and I've submitted numerous tickets and don't think anyone is listening.

Comment

Don't think it won't happen with Shopify too -- 3dCart is my fourth platform - happens with all of them. You learn to roll with the little issues and rely more on what platform meets most of your needs.
                    Joe Arbogast
                    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I'm wondering where the WSYWIG went. I'm sure i'm overlooking it at the product level.

Support is different now. It's not very responsive, and you can't just email them.

Comment

You turn your WSYWIG on/off under the profile link in the very upper right corner of the page (your name).
                        Joe Arbogast
                        http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Working...
                        X